More information about the lawsuit on Irregulators vs FCC web site.
Not sure about 5G? This is a must watch video for Elected Officials, Parents, Teachers & Citizens wanting a balanced understand 5G wireless cell technology.
- Pro 5G – Time Stamp 0 to 41.50 min
- Con 5G – Time Stamp 41.53 min
- Health Risks – Time Stamp 1:08.17 min
- Smart Meters – Time Stamp 1:17.50 min
5G is an untested technology that threatens our health, safety, property values, energy usage, weather forecasting, night sky viewing, privacy and security as well as the environment. Rolled out in Boise in late 2019. Citizens don’t want to participate in the experiment and want sensible regulation. We are here to inform the community, encourage activism, … Read more
JOIN A GROUP NEAR YOU! The telecommunications industry and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are working together to install 800,000 new wireless antennas near our schools and homes so that they can blanket every community in America with 5G wireless radiation (which, by the way, has never been tested for long-term human safety). Meanwhile, over … Read more
Millimeter waves, massive MIMO, full duplex, beamforming, and small cells are just a few of the technologies that could enable ultrafast 5G networks. Read more: http://spectrum.ieee.org/video/teleco…
Scientific Literature Updated 2/1/20 Please scroll to the bottom to view the scientific literature 5th Generation (5G) Telecommunications Uses Gigahertz (GHz) Millimeter Sized Wavelengths The Telecommunications Industry promises fast, ubiquitous and unlimited mobile internet access with the next generation of 5G technologies by 2020, along with removal of cheap, secure and safer landlines. This 5G network is … Read more
Upcoming mega-constellations of satellites, designed to blanket Earth orbit in spacecraft beaming high-speed Internet around the world, risk filling the firmament with tens of thousands of moving points of light, forever changing our view of the cosmos. A new paper to be published later this year in the Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law argues that … Read more
1. 5G “small” cell antennas are to be placed in neighborhoods everywhere. Street lights Trashcans Utility poles Bus stops Sides of buildings 2. The radiation from small cells is not small. Wireless antennas emit microwaves — non-ionizing radiofrequency radiation — and essentially function as cell towers. Each installation can have over a thousand antennas that … Read more