As an individual – what can I do?
- educate yourself to promote awareness of why and how to practice safe technology
- engage your neighbors, Neighborhood Association, civic organizations
- utilize Take Action links, Tool Kit materials, and other resources https://www.americansforresponsibletech.org/, https://www.ma4safetech.org/resources
- talk to your local officials and state representatives
- enlist the media
We are currently looking for volunteers to fill the following positions:
- IFST Board Secretary
- Raffle Ticket Sales
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Neighborhood Associations Liaison
- Idaho Broadband Taskforce Liaison
Please contact us at: Idahoforsafetech@gmail.com if you are ready to get started or just need more information.